BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ask the Goat- Animal Totem

I had always felt like my stomach was on fire, not being able to digest or even think to digest the easiest of meals. Obviously as I grew older my hunger grew bigger until I had a hard time taking it. Then along comes my research into goat totems when I realize that the goat is much like myself.

We graze throughout the day and do not have many big meals. Thus the cause of my digestive problems (which divination certainly expanded upon). The goat has shown me to pay more attention to my diet and what I am eating. This has brought much prosperity to me allowing for a non-sick stomach.

Therefore I tribute this blog post to the Goat, the totem of my "Munchies".


Some spiritual things about Goats:
- The Greek God Pan is depicted as half goat half man
- Thor's chariot is driven by two goats. 
- Goats are commonly used in correlation with an inverted pentacle to represent LaVeyan Satanism. 

---ST

0 comments: