BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yes, I Make Runes

(Pictures of Runes can be found on my website: www.spirittree.webs.com)

I have been making runes for a while now, using both wood and gem. The runes are hand painted and charged by me. I can make deity specific runes (Such as runes in certain color attributes that would help when trying to concentrate the energy of a specific deity to your readings.)

I can make the runes rather quickly and these runes can be ordered to come with a bag. The bags are made of silk, but other fabrics might be possible. The runes are shipped through USPS and payment is made through PayPal. You can contact me at: www.spirittree.webs.com through the "Runes" page. Let me know what you want and if you want the 24 Futhark or the 33 Futhorc (some prefer the latter).

I can also make rune beaded necklaces, for various things such as a specific statement, intent, etc. These are obviously a bit more time consuming.

Runes are 15 dollars for gem, and 15 for wood. The beaded necklaces vary upon request. 

0 comments: